🔲 Equipment I Use
Camera 📷 (Canon T6i) – https://amzn.to/2TFfv3X
Vlog Camera ( Canon G&X) – https://amzn.to/2Gf6mHb
Editing software- Final Cut Pro
24mm canon lens- https://amzn.to/2TGqzxB
Studio Lights- https://amzn.to/2NJ9teX
External Mic (Yeti in whiteout)- https://amzn.to/2ueEUGZ
Neewer pop filter- https://amzn.to/2TDuQSC
Ring light for iPhone – https://amzn.to/2sMKfoE
Hand held iPhone gimbal – https://amzn.to/2GbFQ1I
🔲 About Me 💁🏽♀️
NEW self taught Interior decorator (Aspiring Interior designer)
Location- South Florida, USA
God is 💜= 💜is God
FTC: Not sponsored. Some of the above links are affiliate links, meaning I earn a small percentage of sales made via those links, but it doesn’t cost you anything extra!
🔲 Music 🎶
Music by Clueless Kit – rain – https://thmatc.co/?l=C2691E67
Top Interior Design Trends of 2020
1. Chic Eco Style
* Wooden textures
* Vertical gardens
* Wicker, jute, hemp, and cane
* For instance, the incorporation of plants into decor schemes has been popular for a while, but now you can bring in recycled and sustainable materials to help cultivate a clear theme.
* Contact paper
* Phone and iPad cases
3. Velvet and Curduroy
* furniture upholstery, window treatments, duvet covers, pillows or tote bags
* Corduroy Sometimes called the “poor man’s velvet,” corduroy is a soft, durable
* Start with accent pieces, like a chair or pillows
* Can be used in many interior design styles
4. Classic Blue ( Pantone color of the year )
* another blue hue chosen in 1999 to likewise capture a moment in time. Before Y2K
* It settled on a shade that offers the reassurance, confidence and connection that people may be searching for in an uncertain global milieu.
* Blue is also calming
* I love it because it close to my birth stone, Sapphire.
* Virgo nation
5. Black and white decor
* It works with any color palette
* It never goes out of style
* It makes a statement
* It can be subtle
* It’s easy to find
* Matching is Easy
* Patterns pop
6. Black Matte Paint
* From luxury cards to electronics and makeup products to fashion accessories, matte black finishes are everywhere.
* Matte gives black a warmer, more inviting look than its glossier, sharper counterpart.
* They help hide surface imperfections in a wall because light doesn’t reflect off the high points — which is great if you have an older house with bumpy walls, like I do.
* Choose either a creamy or stark white to round out the simple color palette
* Matte black is gaining popularity as a modern, yet cozy, interior finish.
7. Curved Furniture
* Curved furniture has been around for decades, from Victorian chaises to mid-century chairs, and the bold trend is making waves again.
* Modern Lux
8. Brass and Chrome finishes
* Warmer metals are making a comeback!
* Over the last couple of years have started to ease bronze, gold, and brass into decor trends, but now you can shift completely to decorating with these bright, warm-colored metals.
* However, unlike past decades that utilized gold, brass, and bronze, the 2020 home design trend for these metals is more subtle.
9. Geometric patterns
* Strong geometric shapes and patterns started making their way into the trending interior design styles in the last two years, but they have been primarily kept in bathrooms and kitchens. For 2020, you can take those geometric patterns and start incorporating them into the overall interior of your home.
10. Focus on the ceiling
* The decorated ceilings take center stage in 2020. Every day we find more decorative options to make them shine, let’s discover them!
* From painting them to decorating them with paper, with light or using moldings
11. Nature Flare wallpaper